Specialist industrial resin flooring contractors UltraSyntec Ltd enjoy an established reputation in the flooring market with a project portfolio covering many different industries and environments.
UltraSyntec specialise in the application of;
We also carry out a Stainless Steel service for the food & beverage industry offering Quality Stainless Steel Drains / Curbs and bollards.
- Industrial Resin Flooring
- Decorative Resin Flooring
- Car Park Decking Systems
- Quick Drying Systems (MMA)
- Underfloor Heating
With the focus on customer service, UltraSyntec seeks to provide fast and accurate advice for its customers through its sales support team. The company only operates through its own trained and skilled workforce all of whom hold CSCS cards and have a NVQ Level 2 in Resin flooring.
UltraSyntec is committed to the provision of an excellent service across all areas of business, guaranteeing customers the right product at the right price, installed to the highest quality and backed up by performance guarantees.
UltraSyntec are well placed within the Industrial & Commercial flooring market and feel our success is in our ability to understand and work towards our customers’ requirements and wherever possible comply with minimum disruption to their particular Industry as we are very aware of the cost in downtime.
- UltraSyntec’s operatives are fully qualified and experienced and hold CSCS cards’ along with NVQ’s Level II In-situ Resin Flooring.
- CHAS Accredited
- SAFE Contractor Approved
- FeRFA Members (Federation of the Resin Flooring Association) and over the past seven years UltraSyntec have been presented with five
- National Awards at their FeRFA Annual Awards’ Presentation Evening,these being:
- Project of the Year (2006) Contractor of the Year (2006) Trainer of the Year (2008)
- Large Project of the Year (2011)
- Small Project of the Year (2012)
- SMSTS (Director holding Site Management Safety Training Scheme – CITB)
- Directors’ Role for Health & Safety (CITB) Manufacturers’ Approved Contractors
We work from modern premises which are located within two miles of the M62 and being situated in Yorkshire gives us good access to travel anywhere in the UK.