Floornet is a collaboration of manufacturers working in the UK project market.
A partnership approach targets specification and supply to key areas of the flooring market. Using proactive sales and marketing contact directly to decision makers within the supply chain process. Integrated into this system is the growing installation network that has signed up to the Floornet programme. This integration allows for highly effective pricing and to use the slightly overused term " value engineering" !
Floornet working closely with its dealer network provide flooring packages to the A & D and developer market utilising products from its manufacturing base. These products include :
- engineered wood flooring
- laminate flooring
- luxury vinyl tile and plank
- specialist floating floor systems
- coated floor systems
- carpet tiles
- broadloom carpets
Floornet manufacturing partners are :
- Ter Huerne GmbH ( engineered wood, laminate, vinyl and coated flooring systems )
- Incati / Tapibel ( carpet tiles and broadloom carpet )
- Renawood ( engineered and solid wood flooring )
Floornet is responsible for the UK business and project management of these brands.
We have a creative arm to our business that provides an industry specific service to flooring contractors and installers in :
- Web presence - creation and support.
- Printed media and marketing tools.
- Brand and marketing operations.
This is particularly helpful to smaller companies looking to gain more presence within the market with limited budgets available.
Floor Gallery Clerkenwell ( Showspace & Gallery )
27-31 Clerkenwell Close
By appointment - call 07785 355362
Floornet EAA ( Marketing & Design )
Suffolk IP9 1QA
Telephone : 01473 852040
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Mr Steven Elsey